Do these sound familiar?
- Have you ever wished for more hours in a day?
- Would you like to spend more time with your family and friends?
- Are you sick of spending your free time running errands?
- Don’t have time to plan the perfect party or get-together with friends?
- Do you hate leaving work to wait for the repairman who’s 2 hours late?
- Hate leaving the car at the airport for $20/day unattended while traveling?
- Worry about leaving your pets at a kennel in an unfamiliar environment?
- Need that document delivered or notarized right now?
- Wish you had someone at your BEC N CALL 24/7?
We have the solution. Call (972) 727-5574 today!
For more detailed information, please click the service you are interested in below. If the service you are looking for is not listed, or you require more information, please contact us for a personal consultation. All reasonable and legal requests will be considered. 24-hour notice is requested, but we will do our best to meet deadlines outside this recommendation. Our phones are answered 24/7.
In-Home Wait Service
I’ll never call a cab again
I was in the ER and called for a cab. I waited 2 hours for a cab and then called Bec N Call and they were there in 10 minutes! I’ll never call a cab again.
Reliable transportation and superior customer service
I am so grateful and extremely pleased with the services you provide for my mother. I have highly recommended your company to anyone needing reliable transportation and superior customer service. Thank you.
When I call, they respond
Bec N Call is the only company I know that truly answers the phone 24/7! When I call, they respond.
Talk about customer service!
I called for a notary at 10:00pm and Kim was there in 15 minutes. Talk about customer service!
I love it when you make my life so easy
I love it when you make my life so easy. All I have to do is email or text you and you always come through for me!
His compassion shows in his work
Scott is so caring and I can tell he truly loves our dog. His compassion shows in his work and the cute little notes he leaves on our counter.